Friday, October 24, 2014

C4K Post

I was assigned with Sofia. She wrote about the last year in elementary school. I commented "Hi Sofia!I think you get good grade because you are working hard and you are have good teacher".

I was assigned with Lola's. She wrote about the password safety online .she give helpful information for password safety online. She list the step to anyone creates account in online and how create safety and unique password. I was commented "Hi Lola. I agree with you about the password safety online list. Thank you for good information".

I was assigned with April. She used in her blog post the paint and this good idea to show the style life foe the people they were lives in 1800. I was commented "Hi April, I like that you are used the paint to explain what the people do in 1800.Good job".




http://1.bp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment