Sunday, August 31, 2014

blog post #2

Mr. Dancealot
1-The message of the video is you cannot teach by reading the objective of the course from a power point slide.
2- No practice. The students don't know what they should do in the final exam, like the end of the video.
3-I agree with the conclusion. He did not allow the students to ask any questions. They just sat, listening and taking notes.
Teaching in the 21st century
outline
1-You can find the information easily.
2-What the difference is between entertainment and engagement.
3-The technology helps to give relevant content and challenge them.
4-Shows the students how to use technology skills for searches.


The technology makes it for the teacher easy to find the information by using the computer and Smart Board.
3- Networkedstudent
I agree, the video shows me that we still need teachers to teach the information.
4-Harnessyour student digital smarts
I like the way Vicki Davis teaches her students. She is teaching them how they can find the information and how they can teach together and her. She is a great teacher.
5-Who's Ahead in the Learning Race
The elementary students are learning very easily to use the iPod and Mac book. They learn to do any programs very fast. When we are students in college, now, we begin to do it.
6- Flippingthe class room?
This is the first time I’ve heard about the flipping. I think the approach will be useful to content the students. The flipping helps the teacher have more time for all her students and all the students are engaged and challenged.
7-I will make sure my students get the information they need, and they will be able to get a better understanding of my lesson.

two people dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment