Thursday, November 6, 2014

C4T#3


The first blog post by Steven was "Connecting Student To The World". He writes about how interest in technology allows people to learn more things like writing skills, how to research, and how to connect. I commented, "Hi Steven. I agree with you about how blogging is a simple way to connect the student to the world. I think technology opens the door to connect the knowledge and education."

The second blog post by Steven was"Ensure Success This School". He writes about how to  ensure success, and he gives simple things the student can do to ensure success, like establish relationships, set goals, get connected, and celebrate the good things. I commented, "Hi Steven, I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I like your way to show the way to success."
http://4.bp.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment