Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blog post #5

What is PLN you may ask?
 A PLN is a personal learning network made up of the people and tools that someone can call upon for help, consultation, collaboration or other assistance. According to building your PLN -A prime tool for anyone, it connects you to people around the world. I agree with the idea of having a network of people to communicate ideas with. The symbaloo allows you a way to organize everything in one location like eduction sites and social sites. You can use the web site Netvibes to organize and keep track of your PLN resources. Both symbaloo and Netvibes are effective.

After I read the My wonderful PLN, I realized that it is very important for teachers to have PLNs. As a teacher, I need it to do more research on any particular thing. A PLN is supportive, as Buyuksimkesyan said in her blog. The addition to my PLN will be other teachers. I do it now in Blogger. I have to start following Dr. Strange.


PLN

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more with you when it comes to PLNs. I think they can be a very important and informative for both teachers and students. When I was writing my blog post about PLNs, I focused mostly on how beneficial they are for students. I didn't stop to think how beneficial they could, also, be for teachers. I'm glad you took attention to that and made sure to mention it. Like you said, it would be a great way for teachers to stay connected with other teachers and for teachers to dig deeper into the subjects they teach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall good job, you need to add working links to every blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey ! Thank you so much you remembered about the link. I will do it.

    ReplyDelete