Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Search Engine Blog Post

1-Dictionary.This is online search engine for dictionary definition .If you have any a questions about word meaning and synonym .This search can finds it.


2-Bing .This search  I don't like user it and it is very slowly.It is not like the google.


3- Yahoo. I think is good search engine .It is easy used and good to find  the news.


4-Ask.This search engine it is very useful because you can pose a question  and you get the answer .


5-YouTube .This search engine is my favorite search and I used a lot to see all thing I want like news, history, and science to help me in my class.


6-Wolfram Alpha.This search is very helpful. It is used to get knowledge to get solution  equation.


7-Wikipedia. This search engine is very good encyclopedia. It is very helpful to get good definition .


8-Translate google.This search engine is very helpful to find the word in anther language and it is have mostly  the language  in the world.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment