Tuesday, September 30, 2014

C4K summery of September

I was assigned Frankie's Blog, one of Mrs. Lgitupu's students. In Frankie's blog he wrote a letter to the prime minister about has worries of the use of plastic bags. He wrote about the dangers of using the plastic bags and the damage that can be done in our creatures . I commented, "Hi Frankie. I agree with you that plastic bags should be banned from the water. I think the plastic bags do not break down in water and they are killing our creatures."


I was assigned Madame Thamoase. The blog post name is My Mark. She spoke about making a mark in world and about the power of the educator and collaboration. I like how it is the goal of connected educators around the word to help as many students as possible. I commented, "Madame! I agree with you. I believe in the power of educators and how important it is to connect education around the world to help as many as students as possible."

I was assigned Noah's blog.The blog name is "School Change". He wrote about making the change in school rules to be more flexible. I commented, "Hi Noah ! I agree that we need to change some things in the school to be more flexible, but all the rules are there to protect the rights of all students."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment