Thursday, September 11, 2014

C4T#1

I was assigned Doug Peterson's post. The first post I read was improved word press.He talks about  how you can make a blog on blogger and word press. He describes the word press editor, and he thinks the editor is simpler for students to use than blogger. I commented, "Hi, I am a student at the University of South Alabama.I like the way you assist your students in making their first blog as easily as possible."

The second post I read was about student engagement. This post was about how Mr.Doug Peterson participated with Sophia Mavridi in a panel discussion at 5th foreign language from Athens, Greece.This way students could  learn fast. This means compliance and academic achievement come faster to the students . I commented that I could use these in my future classroom that will be helpful to the students.
Student engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment